Announcing The “I Do!” Engagement Giveaway Contest: Thanksgiving Edition
“He did it! He really, finally did it!!”
It happened. He finally popped the question, and you’re engaged to be married to the love of your life!
Now it’s time to share your amazing moment, and show off that amazing ring, and enter to win a stunning engagement session with Trystan Photography!
The “I Do!” Engagement Giveaway (Thanksgiving Edition) Contest Rules:
- Take a snapshot of the two of you with your engagement ring. Express yourself, your excitement, or simply take a great shot. It’s all good.
- Write a short tale about the highlights of the proposal in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Describe what he did right, what he did horribly wrong, and especially what made your heart say, “yes”.
- Attach the photo you shot to the email.
- We will put your contest entry in our Facebook album for the contest.
- Go to our Facebook page and tag yourself in the photo, and invite all your Facebook friends to “like” it. Make sure they “like” the photo in our Facebook album. “Likes” on your profile page won’t count, because they won’t show on the photo in the album!
- Our 2,245 Facebook fans will cast their “likes”, or “votes”, as well.
- Voting officially ends on December 7th, 2012 @ 10pm.
- On December 8th, 2012 we will announce the winner right here on our blog and Facebook page.
- The winner (whoever gets the most “likes”) will receive a complimentary engagement session from Trystan Photography as well as a copy of all the final, gorgeous images on disc for you to use and print and share as you would like!
*Must be currently engaged to enter and to win. You’ve already had your moment in the sun you Already-Married-Brides! ; )
*No purchase required. The Winner does NOT need to be a future wedding client of ours, nor book a future with us to be eligible to win.
*Current 2013-2014 wedding clients are not eligible. Past wedding clients not eligible.
*The prize is not redeemable, returnable for cash value or discount.
*The prize engagement session is not ansferable or exchangeable.
*The engagement session must take place along Colorado’s Front Range (Pueblo to Fort Collins). High country sessions are optional with photographer’s approval (Summit, Park, and Eagle county locations).
Please ask any questions about the contest in the comments below: