The “Best of 2011” Wedding Photo Contest – Deadline and Contest Rules
Attention all Trystan Photography wedding clients from 2011:
Hear ye, hear ye! Now that Trig has managed to finish everyone’s photos from last year, it is now time for you to show-off a little!
We are ready for the world (Facebook) to vote on who has the best wedding image from 2011. But the choice of which photos will be considered is up to you, our 2011 brides and grooms.
THE RULES AND STUFF:
- Submit your (1) favorite photo’s file-name to Trig for the contest no later that Friday 2/17/
12 at 6pm. You must email Trig your file-name to email@example.com.
- Trig will post everyone’s choices into a special contest gallery that following Monday (2/20/12) on Trystan Photography’s Facebook Page.
- Then, invite your all of your Facebook friends to come and support your wedding’s photo by inviting them to become a “fan” of the page so they can “like” your submission. Remember, you can only “like” one of our photos if you’re a “fan” of this page. If they aren’t a “fan” they can’t vote!
- Our page’s 1862 fans will be voting as well…
- The contest will close on Friday 2/24/12 at 6pm. The winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
- Whoever has the most “likes” on their photo WINS!
- 3rd Place: A free Traditional Portrait Session with Trystan Photography (a $150 value).
- 2nd Place: A $500 Gift Certificate to Trystan Photography, or a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- 1st Place: A free Digital Age Portrait Session (all images included, a $700 value!), or a new Kindle Fire!
There you have it! We’re so proud of our work from last year, and we’re so grateful you chose us to capture your perfect weddings!
Thank you, and good luck!
The Legal Stuff:
2011 weddings only. Only one submission per wedding. Prizes cannot be returned/redeemed for cash value.